The new Museum Guide, published in 2010, was financed by the Peter & Irene Ludwig Foundation and the Regional Association of the Rhineland.
The Museum Association funded the purchase of the painting „The Family of Lawyer Janssen“ by Clemens Bewer from 1843. The Museum Association and the Sparkasse Aachen financed the acquisition of an interior painted by Hans Schaffrath from the 1930s that depicts a room of the old Couven Museum on Seilgraben, which was destroyed in the war.
The Regional Association of the Rhineland funded the exhibition „How the West was Sobered Up – Coffee and tea take Europe by storm“ (2010/11) and „The Infant Jesus in a Glass Shrine – the magic of Baroque convent handicrafts“ (2011/12).
Lindt funded the exhibition „Sweet Temptation. From cocoa to chocolate“ (2009), the Stawag the exhibition „Nice ’n Warm. The culture of room heating from the Renaissance to the Imperial Era“ (2009/10), Babor the exhibition „La Beauté – The History of Cosmetics“ (2011). The Peter & Irene Ludwig Foundation financed the catalogue for the exhibition „Inner Life. Wolfgang Nestler – An art project“.